Pin It button on image hover

Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Ferrell Family!

I had so much fun photographing this wonderful family! There were so many pictures that I liked that it was hard to decide which ones to post! I especially loved the ones of the kids running around the orchard playing. My favorite kind of photography is photojournalism. Photographing the way that life really is, which can sometimes be a little imperfect! Here are a some of my favorites from the session!
































Isn't she precious















































My favorite! I have no idea why but I just love it!




















Apryl, the lovely young lady who set everything up and made it happen!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Johanna! We are thrilled! The photos are fantastic! I have so many frames I need to buy. You were wonderful! Thankyou for making this experience one we'll never forget! We love you :) God Bless!!

Unknown said...

Hi Johanna! We are thrilled! The photos are beautiful! There are so many frames we need to buy. Thankyou for making this an experience we will never forget! You are wonderful and we love you! God Bless!!

Johanna Lakin said...

Thank you Apryl! I am honored to have been able to capture your family!