Pin It button on image hover

Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Jenna and Will's Honey Lake Plantation Wedding:: Monticello, FL Wedding Photographer

This wedding was shot by part of our team, Jordana Russel and my husband Kevin. I just love the surprise of going through the images that they take. Because I haven't seen them yet, it kind of makes it a surprise! I love what they captured of Jenna and Will! They are such a kind and fun couple to be around. Kevin and Jordana said that they couldn't have asked for an easier couple to work with! Thanks Jenna and Will for letting us document your day!




































































































































































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it
from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog shine.

Please let me know where you got your theme. Thanks

My site - visit website