Pin It button on image hover

Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Lindsey and Wesley's Wedding Part 2 :: Sylvester, GA Wedding Photographer

Okay so here is some more photos from Lindsey and Wesley's wedding. As I am editing these pictures, I am realizing just how in love these two are. Look at the way Wesley looks at Lindsey during the ceremony and first dance! It is just so sweet!




































































































































 These Ducks walked right in front of this cute love sign. I took a step to the left and right to keep them where I wanted them. It was probably a funny sight!

































1 comment:

stephanie carr said...

Johanna,
You did an amazing job photographing my sister's wedding. Lindsey and Wesley are very special people to me and I'm glad you were able to capture that essence about them.