Pin It button on image hover

Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Alyssa's Senior Session :: Thomasville, GA Portrait Photographer

I have been trying to think of what we could do for Alyssa's senior session. She's my niece so naturally I wanted to do something that brought out her personality. I don't get the pleasure of knowing all of my clients the way that I do my own family so the sessions I do with them are always that much more special. Alyssa loves art and she is getting ready to go to collage for fashion design. I wanted to get a photo of her and all of her art hanging on a wall downtown but it started raining so we were only able to use a few of the art pieces and put them on the ground before it started to pour! I still love the shots that we came back with!








































































































No comments: