Pin It button on image hover

Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Crystal and Tommy:: Thomasville, GA Engagement Session

I feel like the luckiest person in the world to be able to wake up every day and be excited about my job! Don't get me wrong, the endless editing and missed weekends can be hard sometimes.
Crystal and Tommy are just reminders of why I love it so much! I love working with people that all have different story's. I feel that I get to capture them as well as as express myself. Tommy just got back from Afghanistan the day before the shoot so it made for great candid shots as they both genuinely missed each other!  Thanks to all of my clients for allowing me to be the photographer to capture the important moments of your life!










































































































































No comments: